Thursday, May 25, 2023

Midpoint of M.F.A. program

Friday, May 19, 2023


Earlier this week, I took 25 art pieces to the Art Center of Citrus County and hung them in order to make a video for my 45 hour review for the MFA program I'm in. (Savannah College of Art and Design.) It was challenging to hang the work, hold the phone, read the script, and not get too emotional when showing my gun violence and Ukraine work.
 

Then my daughter and I spent several hours editing the six short videos into one long one for my presentation before the panel which happens this morning. I feel like I'll be defending a dissertation, and will be glad when it is behind me! 
 
UPDATE:  I PASSED THE REVIEW!!!   Hooray!  Now I can breathe again. It was an excellent opportunity to receive feedback on my work from three brilliant professors.  I took three pages of notes!! 



1 comment:

Please let me know what you think.
We all appreciate feedback!