Friday, March 14, 2014

Focus On Fiber retreat New Smyrna Beach, FL

I am spending this week at a wonderful fiber artists retreat.  It is like summer camp for quilters and dyers.  This is the third of (I hope) many years to come, that I have attended this event.  I just finished up a three day class with the incredible Susan Shie, and will have a shibori dyeing class tomorrow with Wendy Wood.  It is amazing to spend quality time with talented artists and be inspired by their work and their lives.  Here are some photos from our time together so far. 










3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! What an amazing time it was. I envy those who will stay and work ( and play) in the midst of all the nature with so many creative individuals feeding each other's souls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a lucky woman!
    LeeAnna Paylor
    Not Afraid of Color!
    lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think.
We all appreciate feedback!